• Develop your skills and knowledge in jewellery design
• Gather inspiration and focus it
• Small group sizes
In this jewellery design and rendering short course, you will learn about the fundamentals of jewellery design, learning professional drawing techniques to capture form with light and shade in pencil and gouache. You will gather inspiration for designing a piece of jewellery and learn how to use and make mood boards to inspire a collection of jewellery. You will explore painting techniques using gouache to capture traditional renderings of stones and metals before designing a piece of jewellery and painting a beautiful render of the design, with a presentation at the end.
- Research and mood board creation
- Soft thinking design practice
- Traditional rendering in gouache and pencil
Who should take this course?
- Working professionals in jewellery industry looking to gain knowledge and expertise
- Current students enrolled in jewellery related courses
- Those interested in learning more about design and rendering for jewellery
Course Dates, Duration and Price:
8th – 12th July 2019 (5 days) £600
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery Jewellery Design and Rendering Certificate
The British Academy of Jewellery offers a diverse range of specialist intensive courses to help individuals develop their jewellery knowledge and skill set in areas such as CAD, Jewellery Manufacturing and Gemstone Studies.
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂