• Small group sizes
• Experiment with basic enamelling techniques
• Produce your own pendant or earrings
• Progression to accredited qualifications
During this short beginners’ course in enamelling you will be introduced to the basic enamelling techniques of dry sifting that will allow you to experiment with colour on metal. You will have the option to make a simple pendant, pair of earrings or produce a range of samples.
This course leads to other introductory courses such as silver ring workshop, forged earrings, beginners/ intermediate enamelling, beginners’ jewellery manufacturing techniques or enrolment onto diploma courses.
• What makes an enamel
• The difference between transparent and opaque enamels
• How to apply and fire enamels
• Counter enamelling
• Techniques to achieve layers, pattern and texture
• View samples of enamelling techniques in jewellery
Who should take this course?
- Those interested in learning more about manufacturing for jewellery
Duration: 1 day
Dates available to book: May 14th
This course can lead to other manufacturing skills courses such as catches and clasps, stone setting and chain making.
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂