• Learn skills and techniques for making jewellery
• Produce your own silver pendant
• Small group sizes
During this beginner course in jewellery manufacturing you will be introduced to a range of jewellery techniques and skills. You will gain an understanding of the wide range of manufacturing processes available to jewellers and have the opportunity to produce a silver pendant from start to finish.
Who should take this course?
- Working professionals in jewellery industry looking to gain knowledge and expertise
- Current students enrolled in jewellery related courses
- Those interested in learning more about manufacturing for jewellery
Course Dates, Duration and Price:
15th – 19th July 2019 (5 days) £600
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery Jewellery Manufacturing Techniques for Beginners Certificate
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂