• Develop skills and techniques further in making jewellery
• Produce your own silver ring
• Small group sizes
During this intermediate course in jewellery manufacturing you will be introduced to a range of jewellery techniques and skills. You will gain an understanding of the wide range of manufacturing processes available to jewellers and have the opportunity to produce a silver ring from start to finish.
- Fretwork piercing and back-holing
- Filing and sanding to high standard
- Cold forming to size
- Joint and sweat soldering
- Polishing to high standard
- Have beginner jewellery manufacturing skills or
- Have completed the BAJ short course “Jewellery Manufacturing for Beginners”
Who should take this course?
- Working professionals in jewellery industry looking to gain knowledge and expertise
- Current students enrolled in jewellery related courses
- Those interested in learning more about manufacturing for jewellery
22nd – 26th July 2019
29th July – 2nd August 2019
Tutor: Elisavet Messi / Lily Henderson
Duration: 5 days
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery Jewellery Manufacturing Techniques for Intermediates Certificate
The British Academy of Jewellery offers a diverse range of specialist intensive courses to help individuals develop their jewellery knowledge and skill set in area such a CAD, gemstone studies and enamelling. We also provide a Jewellery Diploma Programme, which will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to design, make and sell jewellery.
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂