• Develop fundamental jewellery making skills and techniques
• Produce your own silver ring
• Small group sizes
During this intermediate course in jewellery manufacturing you will be introduced to a range of jewellery techniques and skills. You will gain an understanding of the wide range of manufacturing processes available to jewellers and have the opportunity to produce a silver ring from start to finish.
- Fretwork and complex piercing
- Cold forming to size
- Joint and sweat soldering
- Advanced finishing techniques
- Have beginner jewellery manufacturing skills or
- Have completed the BAJ short course “Jewellery Manufacturing for Beginners”
Who should take this course?
- Current students enrolled in jewellery related courses
- Those interested in learning more about manufacturing for jewellery who have some experience
29th July – 2nd August 2019
Duration: 5 days
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery Jewellery Manufacturing Techniques for Intermediates Certificate
The British Academy of Jewellery offers a diverse range of specialist intensive courses to help individuals develop their jewellery knowledge and skill set in area.
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂