• Develop your knowledge in a range of setting techniques and skills.
• Small group sizes
During this course in setting you will be introduced to a range of stone setting techniques and skills. You will gain an understanding of the wide range of setting processes and styles available to jewellers.
- Tool making
- Tube setting round cabochon stones
- Claw setting round brilliant cut stones
- Flush setting round brilliant cut stones
- Rub over setting round brilliant cut stones
- Rub over setting Princess cut stones
- Have beginner jewellery manufacturing skills or
- Have completed the BAJ short course “Jewellery Manufacturing for Beginners”
Who should take this course?
- Working professionals in jewellery industry looking to gain knowledge and expertise
- Current student enrolled in jewellery related courses
Duration: 3 days
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery Setting Techniques for Beginners Certificate
On completion of the beginner level course, we highly recommend taking our Setting Techniques for Intermediates course to gain a more in-depth, technical understanding of setting techniques. The British Academy of Jewellery offers a diverse range of specialist intensive courses to help individuals develop their jewellery knowledge and skill set in area such a CAD, gemstone studies and enamelling. We also provide a Jewellery Diploma Programme, which will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to design, make and sell jewellery.
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂