Learn the basics of Rhino CAD and 3D Printing for Jewellery Manufacturing with this Developer Certified Training Course.
Tutor: Marina Skia
- A basic walk through of the Rhino interface, including good practice
- Basics of Solid modelling
- Basic Ring Construction
- Basic Commands in Tech gems, including
- Preparing a file for Rapid Prototyping
- Building your own claw settings
- Introduction to Surface Modelling, including closing open surfaces
Who should take this course?
- Working professionals in the jewellery industry
- Current students in jewellery related courses
- Proven experience of jewellery design and drawing along with some use of Adobe Illustrator.
- Minimum PC skills, students should be able to easily create and manage multiple folders in Windows, send an e-mail with an attachment, and be able to Copy and Paste text in Microsoft Word.
- Completion of the BAJ L3 Jewellery Manufacturing Diploma or proof of equivalent or better knowledge of design drawing, jewellery manufacturing, and wax carving.
Course Dates: 1st – 4th April 2019
Duration: 4 days
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery Rhino CAD for Beginners Certificate
Progression: The British Academy of Jewellery offers a diverse range of specialist intensive courses to help individuals develop their jewellery knowledge and skill set in areas such as CAD, Diamond Grading and Gemstone Studies. We also provide a Jewellery Diploma Programme, which will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to design, make and sell jewellery.
For more information and to register for the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂