During this beginner course in jewellery manufacturing you will be introduced to a range of jewellery techniques and skills. You will gain an understanding of the wide range of manufacturing processes available to jewellers and have the opportunity to produce a silver pendant from start to finish.
Tutor: Lily Henderson
Who should take this course?
- Working professionals in jewellery industry looking to gain knowledge and expertise
- Current students enrolled in jewellery related courses
- Those interested in learning more about manufacturing for jewellery
Entry requirements: No prior knowledge or skills in jewellery are necessary for this course
Materials to be brought to course:
- Hair band (if you have long hair)
- Sensible footwear (no open toe sandals)
- Sensible clothing (no skirts or dresses, clothing to protect your skin in the workshop)
30th January – 1st February 2019
4th February – 6th February 2019
Duration: 3 days
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery Jewellery Manufacturing Techniques for Beginners Certificate
Progression: On completion of the beginner level course, we highly recommend taking our Jewellery Manufacturing Techniques for Intermediates course to gain a more in-depth, technical understanding of enamelling. The British Academy of Jewellery also offers a diverse range of specialist intensive courses to help individuals develop their jewellery knowledge and skill set in an area such a design, rendering and CAD. We also provide a Jewellery Diploma Programme, which will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to design, make and sell jewellery.
For more information and to register for the course, please contact email@example.com
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂