The ILM Level 2 Certificate in Enterprise is ideal for anyone considering setting up a business in the jewellery industry.
Tutor: Adam Russell
- Understand the process of setting up a business or being self-employed in the jewellery industry.
- Know the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Learn how to design and develop a business plan.
- Get to grips with the financial aspects of starting your business.
- Develop tools and techniques for developing your business idea.
- Listen to guest speakers who have set up their own business in the industry.
Who should take this course?
- Those who would like to start up their own business
- Current students or alumni who would like to start up their own business
- Professionals in the jewellery industry who are looking to develop their own business
Entry requirements: No prior skills are necessary for this course. Some knowledge of the jewellery industry would be advantageous.
Course Start Dates: 20th March 2019
Duration: 4 sessions
Price: Free for current BAJ students and those in receipt of benefits.
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery ILM Level 2 Certificate in Enterprise
Progression: The British Academy of Jewellery offers a diverse range of specialist intensive courses to help individuals develop their jewellery knowledge and skill set in an area such a CAD and gemstone studies. We also provide a Jewellery Diploma Programme, which will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to design, make and sell jewellery.
For more information and to register for the course, please contact email@example.com
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂