Join our Christmas themed workshop to create beautiful handmade decorations using aluminium for your family and friends. During this course you will be introduced to London’s vibrant Jewellery Industry and the wealth of cultural resources available to you in the city. The course will take place in part at the BAJ where you will be immersed in the workshops surrounded by tools and materials used to create jewellery. While in BAJ’s workshops you will gain an in depth understanding of technical terms and language used in the jewellery industry.
Tutor: Vicky Morris
- Create your own Christmas decorations for friends and family
- Gain an understanding and use traditional techniques of marking, piercing and filing to create beautiful 3D Christmas decorations.
- Learn about texturing and shaping techniques
- Discover how to transfer designs onto metal
- Learn how to cold cure enamels to add colour to your design
- Your final decorations will be easily flat packed and are perfect for sending to family and friends
Who should take this course?
- Those who would like to create their own Christmas decorations
Entry requirements: No prior knowledge or skills in jewellery required.
3rd to 5th December 2018
12th to 14th December 2018
Duration: 3 days
For more information and to register for the course, please contact email@example.com
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂