This three day Intermediate stone setting course is aimed at either practicing jewellers wishing to refine and build on their stone setting skills or students who have completed the BAJ beginners stone setting class.
Small class sizes and discussion of theory as well as practical application allow for not just a fast progression but also a deeper understanding of the processes involved in traditional setting technique.
Tutor: Stephen Barnett
- Marques rub over
- Star setting
- Flush setting shaped stones
- Castle setting (time permitting)
Who should take this course?
- Working professionals in jewellery industry looking to gain knowledge and expertise
- Current student enrolled in jewellery related courses
- Have beginner jewellery manufacturing skills or
- Have completed the BAJ short course “Setting Techniques for Beginners”
Materials to bring to the course:
- Hair band (if you have long hair)
- Sensible footwear (no open toe sandals)
- Sensible clothing (no skirts or dresses, clothing to protect your skin in the workshop)
Course Dates: Enquire now for future course dates
Duration: 3 days
Qualification: British Academy of Jewellery Setting Techniques for Intermediates Certificate
Progression: The British Academy of Jewellery offers a diverse range of specialist intensive courses to help individuals develop their jewellery knowledge and skill set in areas such as CAD, Diamond Grading and Gemstone Studies. We also provide a Jewellery Diploma Programme, which will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to design, make and sell jewellery.
For more information and to register for the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂