- Explore the world’s knowledge. The British Library, The British Museum, The Natural History Museum and other best-known and best-loved museums are not only just round the corner, but also usually free.
- Discover London nightlife. London nightlife is famous around the world. There is a huge range of events, 7 days a week, many of which are free or discounted for students.
- Take a walk in the park.London has over 3,000 parks and open spaces, making it one of the greenest capitals in the world.
- Connect with London business.London is a major international hub for a wide range of industries, making it a perfect place to network.
- Get cultured. Every week you can find thousands of exciting cultural events across London – from art and music, to theatre and dance. Many venues offer student discounts, too.
- Be a part of UK’s largest student population outside of London. It has also been named 9th most cost-effective city for students in the UK.
- Feel the Birmingham spirit. Its friendly population is what makes Birmingham the dynamic, multicultural city that is – and also one of the largest cities in Europe offering a heady mix of galleries, music, restaurants and bars.
- Immerse yourself in culture. Check out the galleries and museums, and make sure to stop by at the new £118mln Library of Birmingham.
- Visit the Creative Quarter at Digbeth’s Custard Factory. It is home to a dynamic community of creative and digital enterprises, independent retailers and a thriving independent music scene.
- Indulge your love of chocolate at Cadbury World. Birmingham is the spiritual capital of chocolate and home to Cadbury World. Students get a great discount too and can visit for just £11.40 each.
BAJ Recruitment Day
Visit our Birmingham campus, meet our tutors and students